The Shimpo right-angle equivalent to the VRL series, the EVL provides the customer with an excellent solution when space and clearance are a serious limitation.
For a right-angle solution, the EVL Series is an intelligent choice providing impressive precision and durability at an exceptional value. Using a 1:1 spiral bevel gear for the right-angle connection, a 6 arc-min backlash rating can be achieved by the EVL series at 2 stage reduction ratios.
- Quiet operation; helical cut gears contribute to reduced vibration and noise
- Space saving features; motor can be located at a 90 degree position from the reducer providing a more compact footprints
- High rigidity and torque; rigidity and torque capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- Adapter bushing connection; enables a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation
Motion transmission catalogue (italian)
- Planetary gearboxes
- Right-angle and rotary index gearboxes
- Flexible gears reducers
- Rack and pinion systems
Nidec-Shimpo gearbox selection
Tool for Nidec-Shimpo gearbox selection, given motor, application or load condition