A valuable alternative for OEMs that need a high-performance gearbox, and prefers a flexible mounting design to make it easier to assemble the gearhead onto their machinery.
The positional accuracy and torque handling capabilities are an ideal fit for packaging machinery, medical equipment, and custom assembly cell automation. The VRB Series planetary gearbox and its standard mounting flange are a dimensional replacement for a few common competitive models.
The VRB provides a backlash rating of <3 arc-minutes as its standard, which means this series provides solid performance at an exceptional value.
- Quiet operation; helical cut gears contribute to reduced vibration and noise
- High precision; standard backlash is 3 arc-min (one stage and two stage), ideal for the most accurate applications
- High rigidity and torque; rigidity and torque capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- Adapter bushing connection; enables a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation