The Shimpo VRL Series has dimensions that allow the reducer to be a direct substitute for some other common competitor models.
The machining quality of the helical planetary gears means a very quiet and more efficient gearbox than competitive products.
These planetary gearheads are the perfect solution for servomotor applications such as gantries, injection-molding machines, pick and place automation, and linear slides.
- Quiet operation; helical cut gears contribute to reduced vibration and noise
- High precision; standard backlash is 5arc-min ( one stage and two stage), ideal for the most accurate applications
- High rigidity and torque; rigidity and torque capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- Adapter bushing connection; enables a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation