The VRT series sets the new standard for applications requiring extremely high-torque ratings and rigidity.
The compact design and hub-style output is ideal for equipment requiring high speed, high precision indexing movement. The torsional stiffness and the low backlash of the planetary gearing combine to provide outstanding positioning accuracy.
With a backlash rating less than 3 arc-minutes and exceptional torque handling capabilities, the VRT offers a high performance robust planetary solution for OEM customers.
The VRT reducer is often used for larger indexing applications and dial tables commonly found in packaging and filling equipment and assembly automation systems.
- High precision; standard backlash is 3arc-min ( one stage and two stage), ideal for higher levels of positional
- High rigidity and torque; rigidity and torque capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- High load capacity; taper roller bearings were added to the output section to increase radial and axial load ratings
- Adapter bushing connection; enables a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation
Motion transmission catalogue (italian)
- Planetary gearboxes
- Right-angle and rotary index gearboxes
- Flexible gears reducers
- Rack and pinion systems
Nidec-Shimpo gearbox selection
Tool for Nidec-Shimpo gearbox selection, given motor, application or load condition