Ezi-SERVO is an innovative closed loop stepping motor and controller that utilizes a high-resolution motor mounted encoder to constantly monitor the motor shaft position.
The encoder feedback feature allows the Ezi-SERVO to update the current motor shaft position information every 25 micro seconds. This allows the Ezi-SERVO drive to compensate for the loss of position, ensuring accurate positioning.
- Ezi-SERVO ST – Closed-loop step/direction with 10,000 ppr encoder
- Ezi-Servo BT – Integrated step/direction solution Drive + Stepper + Encoder
- Ezi-Servo II EtherCAT – Closed-loop EtherCAT system
- Ezi-SERVO II EtherCAT 4x – Closed-loop 4-axes-in-one EtherCAT system
- Ezi-Servo II Plus-E – Closed-loop Ethernet based solution with motion/HMI library for PC control
- Ezi-STEP St – Open loop system with sync-loss detection system